JDM PRO SERIES PULLBAR
***SHIPS DIRECT FROM MANUFACTURER***
Generally ships same-day.
Our newest pullbar design allows more rate & travel adjustment than existing models while also being much easier to adjust preload. The center of the housing utilizes a 2" long powdered metal bearing, design for heavily loaded applications. Not only are we using a different type bearing than any other pullbar, we have a different process to pressing it into the housing to assure it does not seize up.
Everything from shaft type, to washer tolerances, to housing diameters is different from our earlier model pullbars.
If you have an older model JDM Pullbar, we will take it on trade-in for 50% off a new pullbar. call to get started!
NOTE: Call your order in if you would like a pullbar setup with a "custom rate".
- Lightweight (8 lbs steel, 4.5 lbs aluminum)
- Proven in every sanctioning body
- shortest length - 16" from center of heim to end-of-shaft
- long lasting urethane bushings. (300-500 laps)
- NO GREASING REQUIRED
- LEGAL in all sanctioning bodies
- Bushings guaranteed for 30 days from date of purchase.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: If you are not happy with the feel of your pullbar after the first couple nights of racing, we will send you a different bushing option for the price of shipping! (good for 30 days from date of purchase).